Computer Engineering Internship Program
Internships provide opportunities to broaden students’ education through practical application by enabling them to appreciate the application of computing knowledge to industrial related projects.
The Department aims to establish a remarkable reputation for both teaching and conducting a research in the field of Computer Engineering. We produce industrial leadership qualities among its students who can address the upcoming challenges in industrial technology. Our carefully designed curriculum provides the right blend of necessary skills and expertise to students that enables them to deal with the challenges in field of Computer Engineering and its areas of specialization. The Department is equipped with the state-of-art labs and our goal is providing high quality engineering education and training on the latest technologies to bridge the gap with the industry. Our highly qualified faculty with experience in both academic and industrial organizations at national and international level further strengthens the Computer Engineering Department. The Department is also establishing research collaborations with well-known local and foreign institutes.
- As a part of industrial requirement, students of computer Engineering Department have to pass 8 credit hours of internship that will be offered during summer after spring semester (3rd year). The department will provide best internship opportunities using various departmental and university resources. Our internships can prepare you to leap straight into your career after graduation day.
- Students will be encouraged and facilitated to do internship in every summer. However, it will be mandatory for all students to take part in a supervised and structured eight-week industrial internship program in the summer of their junior year.
- Successful completion of eight weeks industrial internship will be required. Internship will be graded on Pass/ No-Record basis, however, letter grades will be counted towards computation of SCI.
Students will be eligible for internships once they have met the pre-requisites for the internship program.
Ways to Engage with Computer Engineering Internship Program
- Shortlisting of applicants & dispatch of letters to identified candidates for skill test & interview
- Skill tests to be conducted by respective authority and results compilation/ announcement.
- Issuance of Call letters & Medical / Mental Health screening
- Call letters to reserve candidates & Medical / Mental Health screening (if required).
- Final List communication for processing and dispatch to Supervising Organization.
- Verification of CNIC through NADRA.
- Verification of Degree/ Diploma/ Experience certificates.