- At least 60% aggregate marks in SSC / O-level / Equivalent exams.
- Passed HSSC from any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education / A-level / foreign / equivalent examination securing 60% aggregate marks (with 60% marks each in Maths, Physics and Chemistry / 60% marks both in HSSC part-I and II when combined).
- O / A-level and other qualification holders need to obtain equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad, Pakistan. (60% or more marks after conversion of grades by IBCC are required).
- Candidates awaiting result of HSSC Part-II / A-level can apply with hope certificate from concerned institute/school and would be given provisional admission on basis of FSc Part-I / A1-level but admission will be confirmed on provision of final FSc certificate or detailed marks certificate / A-level certificate (with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 60% marks each in Maths, Physics and Chemistry).
- Candidates passing FSc / equivalent qualification with combination of Maths, Physics and Computer Studies / Computer Science are eligible to apply for Computer Engineering Technology only after satisfying conditions of 60% marks as aggregate with 60% marks in Maths, Physics and Computer Studies.
- Candidates holding diploma of associate engineering can also apply for applicable engineering technology program as per HEC criteria, provided they have obtained 60% aggregate marks besides 60% marks in Physics, Maths / Calculus and Chemistry / Computer Science / Computer studies.
- Original score card of SAT subject to be attached with application form by overseas and international students.
- Students passing FSc/A-level pre-medical can also apply for any discipline after passing additional Maths and fulfilling the above mentioned conditions.