Admission Schedule - Fall 2018
Schedule of admission for year 2018 shall be as under
- Publication of Advertisement in newspapers and announcement on website.
- Online Registration through website. No registration fee is applicable.
- Filling of admission application form (as per given instructions) which can be downloaded from website after 1 May 2018.
- Last date of deposit of application form along with scanned requisite documents is 25th July 2018.
- Deposit of Rs. 2000 or $ 100 as application processing fee in any branch of Alfalah Bank or designated banks as per fee invoice.
- Students to forward original result card of NAT-IE to be conducted by NTS Pakistan along with application as per deadline.
- Original score card of SAT subject to be attached with application form by overseas and international students.
- Display of first merit list by 15 August 2018 and issue of provisional admission offer letter.
- Display of Second merit list by 30 August 2018.
- Deposit of admission and tuition fees by 10 September 2018.
- Commencement of classes by 17 September 2018.
- Verification of academic credentials – 1 to 30 September 2018.
- Confirmation of admission by university in the selected program after confirmation of academic certificates.
All admissions shall be regulated on the basis of merit determined combining the weighted marks obtained in the NAT-IE conducted by NTS Pakistan and SAT Subject (Maths level-II, Physics and Chemistry) for international / overseas students, with the weighted marks earned in the SSC/O-Level/Equivalent examinations and HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent examination. The weightage criteria for the undergraduate degree program shall be as given below
- NAT-IE by NTS (minimum 50% marks) / SAT Subject for International / overseas students - 60%
- HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent Examination or HSSC Part-I / A1 level (In case final result is awaited) - 30%
- SSC/O-Level/Equivalent Examination - 10%
ENTRANCE TEST NAT-IE BY NTS
- Students have to appear in NAT-IE to be conducted by NTS Islamabad, Pakistan and obtain minimum 50% marks to pass but merit calculation will be based on highest marks obtained by the prospective students against the seats available in each degree program.
- Students may appear in more than one NAT-IE test and their best score will be considered for merit.
Applicants will be required to provide Medical Certificate issued by any government hospital or a registered medical practitioner before joining the university after acceptance of admission offer. Medical certificate is required to confirm that candidates seeking admission possess adequate mental and physical health to be able to obtain engineering technology education at NUTECH. Sample of medical certificate can be downloaded from Here.
Candidates are ineligible to apply under following conditions or circumstances
- Having secured less than 60% marks in SSC / O-Level /Equivalent certificate of IBCC.
- Having secured less than 60% marks in HSSC / A-Level / Equivalent qualification issued by IBCC.
- Not in possession of equivalent certificate of IBCC for O & A-Levels / equivalent foreign qualification at the time of applying NUTECH.
- If failed or not appeared in any of subject in HSSC Part-I/II or A1/A2 level / equivalent examination.
- Any candidate who has been expelled from any of the university on disciplinary/moral grounds in the past.
- Anyone involved in criminal proceedings will be subject to security clearance from police / concerned authorities.
- Open Admission Form.
- Fill in all the fields.
Upload the following with the form
- Scanned copy of valid NAT-IE or SAT score card.
- Photograph with blue background.
- CNIC / Form-B issued by NADRA.
- Domicile / Residence NICOP certificate (Overseas Foriegn Students).
- Bank voucher.
- Download bank voucher, deposit the admission processing fees with any branch of Al-falah Bank.
- Save and submit application.
- Ensure you get an acknowledgment on your email id.
- Admission Form.
Cancellation of Admission
Admission of the student will stand cancel.
- Upon provision of any false information/credentials.
- Having found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts at any stage.
- On failure to submit pending mandatory documents within a stipulated time period.
- Candidates who don’t join after 15 days of commencement of programs even fee has been paid.
Rejection of Application
- The University reserves the right to reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.