Dr. Umair Manzoor (Dean of Research)
1. PhD Materials Engineering (KAIST, South Korea), 2006
2. MS Applied Materials Engineering (KAIST, South Korea), 2002
3. BE Metallurgy & Materials Engineering (GIKI Pakistan), 1997
, Dept of Physics NUTech Oct2018 to Present
b. A/Principal, SCME
, NUST July 2017 to Aug 2017 & July 2018 to Aug 2018.
c. Professor & HoD (since Sept 2016)
, Mat. Engg. Dept. SCME, NUST, Pakistan. July 2016 to October 2018.
d. Assistant Professor
, Alamoudi Water Research Chair, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. Sept 2011~July 2016.
e. Assistant Professor
, Dept of Physics, COMSATS IIT, Pakistan. Feb 2006 to Aug 2011.
f. Lab Engineer
, Dept. of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering. GIK Institute, Pakistan. Jan 1998~Feb 1999.
g. Short Post-Doctoral Fellowships & Research Visits
- Chonbuk National University, South Korea (ZnO nanoparticles in membranes).June 2015-July 2015
- KAIST, South Korea (Nanoparticles for Waste Water Treatment). June 2014-July 2014
- Nanyang Technical University, Singapore (Synthesis & Optical Properties of ZnO). Dec 2008 to Mar2009