NUTECH Lifelong Skills Program (NLSP) has been established to focus on developing employable skills including lifelong skills and delivering high quality technical education. The basic aim of this program is to impart sustainable skill-set that facilitate the long-term growth and development. Establishment of a Life Long Skills Programs under NUTECH Skill Development Department NSDD is established with a mandate to plan, coordinate and execute the following:-
- To act as liaison Directorate for all correspondence with tri-services HQs for technical and vocational training through NUTECH.
- To plan and implement the NUTECH International Industrial Reach-out Program – NIIRP.
- To look after the NUTECH Skills Testing and Certification Program – NSTCP.
- To streamline the process of NUTECH Recognition of Prior Learning Program – NRPLP.
- Any other program related to Lifelong skills.
Written Test & Interviews for German Industry Support Program
Dear applicants of German Industry Support Program. This is to inform you that NUTECH German Industry Support Program has generated a lot of interest across Pakistan. NUTECH has received a very large number of applications. For shortlisting the best candidates and to ensure transparency, the further process is as under:
- Nationwide Testing of all Candidates – 16 th February 2020
for test information please visit www.premiertesting.org.pk (Test fee PKR-500)
- Last date for fee submission – 12th February 2020)
- Display of Merit List – 18 th February 2020
- German Language Aptitude Interview of shortlisted Candidates – 20th -22nd February 2020
- German Language Course start at NUML – 2nd March 2020